I suggest you ...

Donated troops should NOT be able to DEFEND BASES!!!

I think that troops being donated to help kingdom members attack is a great idea, but they should NOT be able to help that village DEFEND because it is NOT FAIR!! I just had my entire army wiped out by 2 wizards before I could attack a single building!!!

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sir crapalotsir crapalot shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Meat BallMeat Ball commented  · 

I disagree. They should be able to help defend. Helps weaker players fight off stronger players.

• JayJay commented  · 

Bad idea. Use a few troops to draw the castle troops our. I have to use strategy. There is nothing unfair about kd donated troops.

• Flopsy PrinceFlopsy Prince commented  · 

Note that I have withheld troops and they often still get nailed because they go at something else, usually rather than the vamps that just spawned in flight form. Those should be priority 1 for wizards.

• Flopsy PrinceFlopsy Prince commented  · 

The problem is that your troops tend to ignore those troops, at least initially, thinking a building or a wall is a better target. That is very dumb and they should be fixed to break any current attack and fight back within a certain range.

• Boss PaytonBoss Payton commented  · 

I agree. It seems highly unbalanced

• Prince SomPrince Som commented  · 

Hahaha...poor guy...but it's really a bad suggestion

• Anonymous commented  · 

bad suggestion. This is one of the best feature of the game. You need to learn how to distract them.

• dr cycodr cyco commented  · 

draw and kill them

• marcus maximus the semarcus maximus the se commented  · 

can you see if someone has donated troops before you commit to attacking

• Chieftan WallaceChieftan Wallace commented  · 

I quit after last onslaught of 2 wizards taking out 140 of my knights

• Smokin budzSmokin budz commented  · 

u guys fail..... pull troops outa town and kill them before u attack .....i wish evreyone had common sense then i wouldnt be in a world full of idiots

• Boss PaytonBoss Payton commented  · 

Yes!!!!! I just had the same problem!!!!! PLEASE!!! Somebody please review this comment!

• NergalNergal commented  · 

kingdom troops aare the only hopes for low level players

• EricEric commented  · 

Haha, learn how to draw out the troops and take them out dummy!

• President ReagenPresident Reagen commented  · 

sucks to b u. all troops should be able to defend. adds a big surprise to players attacking a weaker opponent.

• Good wordGood word commented  · 

The dragon ignores troops firing at it. I think the dragon should defend itself against troops.

• tyreltyrel commented  · 

If you get wiped out by kingdom troops then u are obviously arent very good at this game.

• mudflapmudflap commented  · 

wrong. you just need better troops so upgrade. you may lose some troops but at tge same time you can have the same defence on your kingdom.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base