I suggest you ...

Donated troops should NOT be able to DEFEND BASES!!!

I think that troops being donated to help kingdom members attack is a great idea, but they should NOT be able to help that village DEFEND because it is NOT FAIR!! I just had my entire army wiped out by 2 wizards before I could attack a single building!!!

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sir crapalotsir crapalot shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

bad suggestion. This is one of the best feature of the game. You need to learn how to distract them.

• Chieftan WallaceChieftan Wallace commented  · 

I quit after last onslaught of 2 wizards taking out 140 of my knights

• Smokin budzSmokin budz commented  · 

u guys fail..... pull troops outa town and kill them before u attack .....i wish evreyone had common sense then i wouldnt be in a world full of idiots

• Boss PaytonBoss Payton commented  · 

Yes!!!!! I just had the same problem!!!!! PLEASE!!! Somebody please review this comment!

• NergalNergal commented  · 

kingdom troops aare the only hopes for low level players

• EricEric commented  · 

Haha, learn how to draw out the troops and take them out dummy!

• President ReagenPresident Reagen commented  · 

sucks to b u. all troops should be able to defend. adds a big surprise to players attacking a weaker opponent.

• Good wordGood word commented  · 

The dragon ignores troops firing at it. I think the dragon should defend itself against troops.

• tyreltyrel commented  · 

If you get wiped out by kingdom troops then u are obviously arent very good at this game.

• mudflapmudflap commented  · 

wrong. you just need better troops so upgrade. you may lose some troops but at tge same time you can have the same defence on your kingdom.

• amramr commented  · 

It's better this way

• Chicken RapChicken Rap commented  · 

defenders is a good idea. you should be able to assign some army to defend, but the commitment is or 24 hours at a time or something. but just make AI better to attack defending units if they come close

• Brad LangBrad Lang commented  · 

Attacking troops used to completely ignore defending troops and get slaughtered, but troops with 'any' target have for quite a while gone after nearby defending troops. Keep some knights and archers around for this purpose. Also, don't just deploy all of your troops at once. Deploy a couple near the castle to check if there are any troops inside, then lure them out into a field without any towers nearby and finish them off.

• Chief bumbaChief bumba commented  · 

I don't mind if the kingdom troops can help defend but why do my troops ignore them and not fight them back when they attack my troops

• RICHARDRICHARD commented  · 

i have some issues with this as well, 20 lvl 4 brutes being wiped out by 2 wizards in a second, seems a little bit unbalanced

• sir crapalotsir crapalot commented  · 

Well then how am I supposed to defend my attackers from the slaughtering defenders?? My army of wizards did not even fight back as they were vaporized by 2 wizards!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base