Feedback and Ideas

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Numbers Over Troops

bring back showing every troop instead of the number over 1 troop

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Purchase VIP Subscription with Diamonds

i hate to purchase something with real money, so please perblue make the vip subscription can be purchased with diamond, i know you want to keep it rarely so not every people can get that, but i hope you will agreeing with my idea.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have no intention of changing the subscription model for VIP. By purchasing it with money, players are funding the game’s development, maintenance, and ability to exist as a free-to-play game.

• Reduce Hero Downtime / Wake Timer

Make the 'Hero' downtime after use in attack/defense proportional to amount of time it takes to retrain troops.....if he has been used in battle, why not have the 'retrain' ore cost, and time include your 'Hero'? If he has been used in defensive mode, that could be associated with the 'cost' of re-filling towers/traps.

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Heroes are intended to be limited-use heavy hitters. With each Hero a player unlocks, they get one extra powerful attack every 8 hours that they must choose strategically.

• Change How Glory is Awarded

Changing the Skull Ranking System on the Crossroads has significantly changed game play for those at higher levels. Chiefly, resource raiding. Because the matchups are move even, finding an unbalanced, higher ranked target that offers 30+ glory is much, much more difficult. Meaning that finding a target to raid that won't cost you a fortune in glory for a loss is much, much more difficult. Now the glory dumping that the GFG team has repeatedly claimed holds no benefit is the only way to continue to raid effectively (again, only at the higher levels).

I propose that if the new…

5 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Glory is a competitive ranking stat based on Elo ranking systems. Glory is a closed exchange intended to highlight more skillful player to an extent. When players were polled on the option of changing how Glory worked, the community favored leaving the system as it is.

• Fix Shields / Still Lose Glory and Resources

I keep getting attacked while under shield. I lose glory and my resources. Please fix this

4 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Players never lose Glory or Resources when they have a Shield. Your Village may be attacked while a Shield is up, but this attack is generally hidden, and results in no penalty to your Village. Keep in mind that there are two types of Shields: Resource Shields and War Shields. The Shields protect against separate types of attacks, so while you may be on a War Shield, it won’t prevent you from being attacked by a standard Raid and vice versa. Hope that info helps!

• Add More Kingdom Builders

With the recent changes to kingdom builders 3 builders per account is almost a necessity now. I can understand that builder accts were never intended, but they have become almost a necessity in the game. Wit the frequent updating and long build times, the gulf between big spenders and even casual buyers has become almost impassable, not to mention the free players. Multiple accounts for kingdom builders has brought it to a point where non buyers can hope to compete if they put in the time and effort. Removing these extra builders, can turn spending big from a shortcut, into…

295 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do not plan on adding builders, as it is intended to be a scarce resource that balances the game for players. In the Wonders update, we added a perk that increased builder efficiency but beyond that we do not plan on making changes to the number of builders that are available to players.

• Change War Start Time

the time preparing for war should be shortened.....4 hours is plenty of time as consensus with kd members should be confirmed before queuein

56 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To give the most possible matches for a War, Wars are started at 12PM EST every day. Any change to this would cause fewer Wars to be matched and overall matches to be worse in quality. Thank you for the suggestion!

• Adjust Winnable Glory in Crossroads to Counter Glory Dumpers

I understand that many factors go into determining how much glory can be won or lost in a crossroads match up, and that glory is not as large a part of that equation as it used to be. That being said your equation still needs to be adjusted. Players with max level troops and 2000 glory are still two starring players with 4000 glory for a +23 glory win.

There have been an uncountable amount of complaints about these glory dumpers in the last year, and it's unacceptable that players who do care about glory and league rank still have…

23 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Glory does not have any affect on Crossroad matchups at this point in time. So “Glory Dumping” should not have any benefits to players and in fact remove benefits like Diamonds from Kingdom League positions. Because of this, these days it’s extremely rare to find players intentionally lowering their Glory, though some old players may exist. This problem has naturally disappeared over time and will continue to do so.

The Glory system is a modified Elo Ranking system, meaning the difficulty of the match will determine how much Glory is won or lost in the battle. Changing Glory to a flat system changes Glory into a grind instead of a Ranking. For that reason, we will not be making Glory exchanges flat rates.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Order Kingdom Rewards by Town Center Level

kingdom rewards at the end of weekly is based on glory now. However, i dont think it is fair because in kingdom wars it is ranked by town center levels. Thus, those with more glory but lower tc will receive more diamonds than those with the higher tc but lower glory. I suggest reranking kd by tc levels and not by glory.

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Please Give Me A Sale

hi gfg i love this game and i am not so rich but i need diamonds to purchase so can u give me 300% diamond sale plz

2 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sales are only given at specific points or random points in time and should not be expected to occur. Giving players big Diamond Sales at their whim would greatly devalue the Diamonds players have already purchased. Hope that info helps!

• War Chest Should Have Better Rewards Than Normal Chest

After 3 days of war i received an war chest with some iron, gold and iron mine boost. The reward for winning a war should be better than that. I don't care about glory and lots of people does not care about glory. If the reward in the war chest will be higher more kingdoms will go to war. An war chest should be something like: 50 diamonds, -24 hours at research and 4 milions gold or 3 vamps mercenaries, 50 diamonds and Barack boost for 2 hours.
                        Please consider this!

178 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

War Chests always come unlocked ahead of time. Outside of that we have no intentions of making War Chests any more valuable than normal Treasure Chests. Thank you for the feedback.

• Low Level Female Fighters

Healers , druids, vampires and Amazons are all depicted female. thank you!. However you have to have a level 8 barracks before you can get any of these. I think it would be great if it were a low-level female character perhaps fairies.

2 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

It is unlikely that we will add any more Troops for the lower Town Center levels. That said, we certainly have interest in adding more female characters to the game. Thank you for your suggestion!

• Reenter Referral Code After Error

Referral code error... it goes if you excidently entered the wrong code... a place should be there to enter the code of friends...

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Buy Mercenaries for Iron

Right now at higher levels you cant use your iron, because you can upgrade only barracks and trap shop with it. Research take a lot of time and you cant spent more than 1,5 milion of iron per day this way. If you have too much gold you can always upgrade your walls, as they are very expensive. But iron? usually iron pits are full, but you keep raiding to get gold.
                              I believe buying mercenaries could solve this problem. Those troops would be quite expensive, but you could pick what you wish to have with you on battle. I…

203 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Making Mercenaries purchasable does come with heavy risks to the game’s overall balance as well as devalues Treasure Chests. We will consider other options for making Iron more useful in future updates. Thank you for the feedback.

• More Troops / Kingdom Members

more troops and more kingdom space (more members)

1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Adding more Troops per battle to the game would slow down the game’s performance for most players.

Kingdoms have always been balanced around 50 Kingdom Members and we do not expect that to change going forward.

• More Granular Building Positioning / Game Manual

The game should have more angles for example the TC and a gold mine are next to each other but you can't have the corner touching the side of the TC.next I have been looking for a artistick manual or link to one for info on new and exciting stuff with everything about the game. In my opinion it should be in the gear/tool tab.

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • 1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

When “Rune” is displayed over the Wonder, it means you have free Runes you can collect. Once you collect them, this text will go away. We will look into clarifying this in a future update. Thanks!

• My Kingdom was Skipped for War

this is the 2nd war you all skipped, two wars skipped in a row... make the players wait 48hours... wow.

26 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If your Kingdom was skipped for War, it was due to not being able to find a suitable opponent. Were you to be matched against someone, the War would be heavily imbalanced towards one side. If you consistently have trouble finding suitable opponents, you may need to recruit more Kingdom Members.

• Give Us Mithril Mines Before Mithril Storages

town center level should get a mithril mine instead of mithril storage

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Without Storages first, players won’t be able to collect much Mithril. By giving everyone Storages at Level 8, it’s possible to begin raiding and storing Mithril earlier.

• Enable Request Troops During Kingdom Castle Upgrade

during Castle upgrade, it is not possible to request for troops. if my kd gone to war before it finished (it took days usually to upgrade to Lv5), then we'll doomed. pls allow request troops during upgrade.

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

As with any building, while it’s upgrading, the functionality is temporarily disabled. Unfortunately, we do not expect to make Kingdom Castles and exception to this. However, we very much appreciate your suggestion!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base