Feedback and Ideas

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ban Shane and all of his alts

His racist, homophobic rants are old...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • More Free Diamonds

Have Diamond Mines

265 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Diamonds are intended to be a rare, highly-desirable resource. They are balanced in a way to keep the game challenging and create an intentional rate of progression. Because of this, we will only be adding more free Diamonds to features in extreme cases where we feel it is necessary. Thank you for your suggestion!

• Scarecrow Traps Are Now Useless

I've invested a ton of time and resources on scarecrows to build a good defense.

Now they are useless verses mages and reapers..I have to upgrade my TC twice just to compete. That's screwed up.

32 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Scarecrow Traps still play an important part in defending against Monster type Troops. In Update 13.1, we improved how Scarecrow Traps worked as well as lowered the amount of Trap space they take to compensate for their decrease in power.

We are currently happy with where Scarecrow Traps are at and will not be making additional changes to these Traps without letting the current iteration get enough trials.

• Treat Wonder Tower as Defense

Druids should be able to disable Wonder Towers defensive ability

43 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

A poll was recently present to players on this topic. Given the options of treating the Wonder as a Defense, treating it only as a Defense when it hits 8, and no change, the player-base voted to keep the Wonder as is.

We may consider running the poll again, but for now, we will be leaving this as desired by players. Thank you for your suggestion.

• Get Rid of Diamond Spending Quest

Get rid of the quest where you have to spend diamonds not everyone can do this quest and it's unfair for those who can't buy the diamonds

41 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

This Kingdom Quest isn’t an attempt at being greedy any more than you stating you want more free and easier rewards. We understand that you want more free bonuses, but we must apologize as, since we are a company full of employees that require paychecks, we are unable to just give away everything for free.

This Diamond Quest is the main reason we can continue to afford to do Kingdom Quests. Without it, the other Kingdom Quests would not exist. We do not run this Quest to hurt anyone or make anyone feel like Quests do not apply to you.

Not every Quest is designed for every player and this one is no exception. There will be tons of other Quests that apply to players of all levels and play-styles. If you not a fan of this one, you should simply chalk it up as one that’s not meant for…

• Let Us Use Heroes While Upgrading

hero should be able to be used while upgrading like the rest of troops

92 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Similar to other Buildings, Heroes and their Hero Altar become inactive when upgrading. We do not have any plans to change this, but Hero Sleep Timers have been lowered significantly (down to 25%!) in update 13.2.

• Let Us Beta Test Updates

i know a while back before an update came out certain players could beta test the update for issues. i used to be one of these players. i know it helped with updates and was a fun way to learn the game. and in light of recent events i believe is still a good idea. players would play the beta try and find problems. it woupd be like the good old times where u were given 100k diamonds every time you reloaded the game. with this we could have avoided wolves being so strong ai problems with runes vamps ect.…

17 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

We have experimented with player beta testing in the past and found it to be a more costly process than a helpful one. Players generally do not stay on task to the extent that we need them to and a beta environment can never replicate the live server’s crossroads, Kingdoms, or matchmaking.

While we sincerely appreciate your interest in helping make the game better, it is unlikely we will be experimenting with player beta testing again in the near future.

• This Quest Isn't For Me / Can't Participate

Really!! Only players with level 20 town centers can even think of playing this quest. Way to go PerBlue.

21 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Since Quests have been release, not every Quest is intended to lend itself to every play-style or level. Some Quests are for the highest level players and some are for low-level players. Some Quests are for payers and some Quests can be easily completed by non-payers. Some Quests are easy and some Quests require serious commitment.

If one Quest doesn’t apply to you, you can expect a new one to appear the next week and it’s possible that that one may be perfect for you.

We will not be regularly running Quests that apply to all players and will not be removing Quests just because they only apply to the players that have worked hard to get to the top.

• Make Troops for Low Level Players Too

cant you make up something more than just the next level? the lower to mid guys need something to keep them in this game too. I've been playing a little over a year and have yet to see something come out that isnt just for the top players. I'm at town center level 16 which is going on 2 months now and never see an update where everyone can use. Yes I understand keep the top players happy, but what about the rest of the players happy as well. Doing this will keep new players even more interested in playing.…

16 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

We already make content for Low Level players. Even Dragons and Stone Golems were brand new and only for top level players at one point.

Because you cannot use something the instant it is released, does not mean you don’t get to use it in the future. Work up to it and you’ll get to use all the units like Top Level players. Every content release is for all players regardless of if that can take advantage of it immediately.

• Reapers for Reaper Spire

2 Archers or 1 Amazon can defends your village at each Archer/Amazon Tower and 1 Wizard for Wizard Spire, why not 1 Reaper defends your village at each Reaper Tower.

My idea is to suggest 1 Reaper as a new guardian for each Reaper Tower. Like usual Reaper will not transfer Souls to other Reapers, as well as other troops upon death.

However, make this more exclusive and challenging by unlock it from a new perk level of kingdom wonder. Brilliant!

10 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

The overall community seems to disapprove of this particular feature and we can definitely see how much of a nightmare it would turn these defenses into. We greatly appreciate the idea, but this is one we will have to pass on.

• Change Sniper into Archer Sniper

This game is about monsters, knights and mages. Why the hell you created a sniper with a rifle? Do not ruin magic/medieval theme of this game and change that sniper to ranger with a kickass bow..

335 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • 115 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

The amount of resources players can gain ties in heavily with the progression through the game. This progression is balanced in a way to keep the game challenging and give players goals for extended periods of time. Because of this, we will only be adding more resources in situations where we feel it is necessary. Thank you for your suggestion!

• Abyssal Spire Should Shoot Faster

Abyssal Spire is the most expensive defence but slow to reload. Although deals heavy line damage to ground units in fact it's not always right on target especially for troops that moving faster. As we can see that new troop called Storm Mage is quite strong. He has the abilities to blast foes with lightning and can also summon a Wind Elemental in every 4 seconds with a max of of three out at a time plus with their fast movements would make them be powerful. even hero couldn't protect the village. I suggest Abyssal Spire should reload faster than…

143 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Let Us Use Iron to Upgrade Walls

Players with big glory and high-level villages often waste/throw out iron, because many of upgrades is only for gold and there is no use for full pits of iron. So what offer option for upgrade walls by gold and by iron also? Upgrading walls to max level is very expensive and this can be way how to use iron.

587 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a number of features planned for future releases that will require greater amounts of Iron. Walls, however, are intentionally a long-time stretch goal for top-end players that we want to make sure exists so these players always have something to work towards. In general, these Walls are not crucial for most defenses to succeed compared to upgrading defense towers. For this reason, we won’t be adjusting the costs on Walls. Thank you for the suggestion!

• Storm Mages are Overpowered

Please fix strom mage we geting 3* even m max its unbalanced the game

113 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

As defenses have increased and strategies have been created to counter Storm Mages, we currently do not see them as being overpowered. No changes have been made to them since their release and it does not appear that we need to make any immediate changes now that players have become better at defending against them. That said, balancing is a constant process and changes may happen in the future as we continue to observe all units and defenses. Please keep in mind we expect this type of feedback to occur every time a new unit is released, but will take our time evaluating it and giving players the chance to counter it before deciding whether or not to make any adjustments.

• Our Kingdom Got Unfair Matched with Big Diamond League

per blue you said you fix match ups,how the hell did we get downriver #3 in whole game,we just average kingdom,come on get your act together

0 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

In terms of general power, there is no difference between Diamond Leagues and Big Diamond Leagues. Big Diamond League Kingdoms should be simply considered as the top 10 Diamond League Kingdoms. So, yes, you were matched with one of the top 10 Kingdoms, but you are also #4 in Diamond League.

After review this isn’t an unfair War Matchup by any standard. Matchups aren’t ever going to be perfect, but they’re based on actual offensive and defensive capablities of Kingdom members which is the closest they will ever be. You win some; you lose some.

• 27 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Skulls are purely relative to the person that’s viewing the Village. Two different people can show two different Skull ratings for your Village. Viewing your own Skull rating would not provide you with any information regarding your strength compared to others.

• Builder Shouldn't Be Needed for Heroes

upgrading heroes should be similar to how we research troops, instead it would be at the hero altar. even being limited to upgrading of the 3 heroes is fine... aslong as it doesnt use a builder. I have one builder dedicated to treasure and another 2 for heroes... leaving me only 3 to upgrade buildings :( please change or let us buy more builder or speed up hero with builder.

43 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

The game is balanced around an intention pace to give players a specific sense of progression, challenge, and reward. We will not be making the game easier by player request. Thank you for your suggestion!

• When Do New Town Center Levels Come Out?

New troops and Town Center levels seem to come out too fast.

106 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)