Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BIG BRODY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in the wars i battle people that are a tc 20 and I'm only a tc 8 I stand no chance happens everytime please make it to where its even

• Sir big A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my team is only 2200 glory points. Again I get a team that there is no way for us to even have a prayer to win. This team I am now going to have to forfeit is way out of our League. The lowest is about 40,000. I don't think this is right at all. my team is (b f f) if you even care to look and fix the problem. Thank you for your time.

• warhead commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

War mismatch is ridiculous. Is it ever going to be fixed? Been bad for so long can't remember when was the last time War was evenly matched.

• Hero Dusty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You think you can work the bugs out get war matchup a little more even rather than one kingdom with 100, 000 plus glory facing a kingdom that with all members is lucky to top 100,000 glory...time to pull HOOA get this fixed!

• Hulk Smaaasshh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can u get ur shit together with this war I mean 8000 glory should not b fighting 160000 glory wtf is wrong will u guys this is no fair at all u fucking dumbass

Feedback and Knowledge Base