(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Muhammad Zain shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminGFG Team (Admin, Greed for Glory) responded  · 

As defenses have increased and strategies have been created to counter Storm Mages, we currently do not see them as being overpowered. No changes have been made to them since their release and it does not appear that we need to make any immediate changes now that players have become better at defending against them. That said, balancing is a constant process and changes may happen in the future as we continue to observe all units and defenses. Please keep in mind we expect this type of feedback to occur every time a new unit is released, but will take our time evaluating it and giving players the chance to counter it before deciding whether or not to make any adjustments.

63 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chief Coco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

defensive wins keep wars interesting and right now they are very rare in wars. many wars are now decided by who has more players who can get three stars against the opposing kingdom. by adding a small change to mages such as a small speed or health decrease to the tornados, wars would be much more fun and challenging again.

• NIHUNG SINGH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

they are not overpowered at all its all about good attack if you suck at it you cant get 1 on weak base but if your good you'll get 3 at max base

• Freed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not overpowered. just good combo. It shows u that it is possible to make good raid if ... U re good

• lance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

getting the builders so expensive.. its hard to cllect diamonds to buy that crazy builders.

• honorbeat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mayes are just fine the way they are. Do I get 3 starred by them? Yes. Although not very often. I have adjusted traps and upgraded defense. To people who think top bases should never be able to be 3 starred, get a grip. Every base should be able to be 3 starred with a perfect loaded out of troops for the particular base and perfect deployment of troops, otherwise war be between to max bases is just based on who attacks first wins.

What needs to be fixed is the REPLAYS, I can't adjust my kd very effectively if I can see how I was beaten.
        I know, I know the log is always correctly. But really perblue we just have to take your word, huh? The war replay does not match the log replay, which does not match the log record. We just have to have faith, that we are right,huh? Truthfully it's getting harder and harder to believe you.

Either remove the replay or fix it please.

• Skrags commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The comment below from 'Bog' is the best I've seen on this forum. I've made this point myself, though not so eloquently :-

"3) display war ratings of each player and kingdom, so we know why we get the matchups, and rather than complain about it, would have the info we need to do something about it by adjusting membership."

For me, this is priority number 1 for Per Blue!
        I've got no issues with Storm Mages as they balance out the previous 'over strength' of Reapers!

• Bog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

comment here cause this one is under review.... 1) can't post new posts through game, it gives an error. 2) war league table would not require you to rebalance, it would be a self correcting system. 3) display war ratings of each player and kingdom, so we know why we get the matchups, and rather than complain about it, would have the info we need to do something about it by adjusting membership.

• funner3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The storm mage provides good balance to the game and should be left a lone. It adds another dimension to the game and forces players to adjust and balance defenses making the game more honest.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we should get rid of all troops except knights. that way no one can star anyone or get any resources.

People that are complaining use their troops to pick on weaker players, they should be allowed to.

you don't have to be maxed out to stop storm mages. I good designed base can handle them without it.

Perblue if you make the game more fun for one person you make it less for another. Again, the people that are upset are picking on weaker players and they shouldn't be allowed to do that.

Get real everybody. The strong pick on the weak. This game already does lots to impact people when they are stronger than the ones tthey are hitting

• SchnuggleDiMausilein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah you just need to roll with the changes, without them the game gets very stake. For example, I had heaps of max level spike traps a month ago. Note I have half as many, and way more vines because the wind elementals negate the effect of spikes. I'm thinking of turfing the rest of my spikes for vines and crows... So far no one can 3 star me with mages and my defense levels are not very high. Think people... This is a strategy game and you must use your mind :)

• marcel lange commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

weso bin ich schon wieder dren in das gleich König reich schon wieder ich weis es nicht braucht Hilfe bitte

• Druid Driscole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having storm mages able to create an endless number of wind elements is the unique feature of this troop type that is the issue. Consider limiting the total number of wind elements a storm mage can summon in a battle.

• Excision commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They are fine. they get destroyed by wonder lvl 8 easily. almost unusable against them.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have played this game for over a year now and i can honestly say i am done with it. first reaper now storm mages? i can get 3 starred from lvl 1 storm troops with no problem. fk this game honestly

• Mauricio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GFG are focusing how to make more people spend more diamonds"money"? or making the players satisfy? everytime is the same story... new unit? overpower? no problem? gfg will fix it..after 1 or 2 months after enough people has gone crazy spending money on maxing new troop?you fix it?how abot fix the game insted? of bringing new troops and creating more problems in the game.. also updates has changed resources raiding has gone completely down.. upgrading takes longer.. isnted of 20% raiding.. has based on skulls making the games endless and fustraiting? want players to spend more money upgrading lol.. why dont you guys charge for the game insted of using this strategies in how to make players spend money... at least players wont be disapointed with this" profitable problems" making players leave insted of keeping it real to all players thank you

• bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm getting tired of "keeping up" with the others just to have you Nerf the next troops once I get there

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base