I suggest you...

Abyssal Spire Should Shoot Faster

Abyssal Spire is the most expensive defence but slow to reload. Although deals heavy line damage to ground units in fact it's not always right on target especially for troops that moving faster. As we can see that new troop called Storm Mage is quite strong. He has the abilities to blast foes with lightning and can also summon a Wind Elemental in every 4 seconds with a max of of three out at a time plus with their fast movements would make them be powerful. even hero couldn't protect the village. I suggest Abyssal Spire should reload faster than usual.

143 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Naza shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eratus commented  · 

one of the strongest ground defence and it costs too much amount of gold to upgrade. The max level upgrade is 250000 gold. The fire rate should be improved as it costs so much.

• freemo commented  · 

yeh its a bit usless having something shoot so slow just increase speed a little bit

• Lord belifone commented  · 

maybe the heros r to weak i mean their specialy units with their own ore yet they r weaker then demons they whould be the stongest unit out their wince their heros

• Chief Coco commented  · 

my runebreakers can even dodge abyssal spires and they are the slowest ground troop in the game

• Siggi Thule commented  · 

abyssals are verry strong the way they are; Maybe you should change you setup when troops are too fast for him.... there is something.....

• Anonymous commented  · 

j come on

find someone mm findings finds sicken DJ them to be a bit of this email address so we have any attachments may contain information in a few months and then we can get it to see the new York and the way of a few minutes of this message and the I am not going well and the way you have a bit and the new year to be a bit and things then you can be in this message in a few months of the other day that is the other services for the other use of this email and I can get it was in a lot of this email and the way of a few weeks and the way to be in the other than a few weeks ago I am going on the hand out the new one more about about this message in this message and then I can get a bit of this email and I have any attachments are the not the other than a bit more people are the new one is the other day of this message is

• Naza commented  · 

Furthermore, in addition to wonder level 9 can unlock the special ability to make capabilities for range troops to attack 1 tile further, will give more damages easily to opponents.

• Naza commented  · 

Yes! Majority all the new troops are quite extreme in term of speed movement. At least it wouldn't let the troops unattended for too long.

• Naza commented  · 

Yes, Exactly!

• Good word commented  · 

please note that the damage per second would not change, thus a faster rate of fire would mean less damage per strike. the spire currently strikes every fifteen seconds, so multiply the damage per second by fifteen to get the damage per strike.

are you suggesting perhaps every ten seconds?

Feedback and Knowledge Base