(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    The Muffin Man shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminGFG Team (Admin, Greed for Glory) responded  · 

Similar to other Buildings, Heroes and their Hero Altar become inactive when upgrading. We do not have any plans to change this, but Hero Sleep Timers have been lowered significantly (down to 25%!) in update 13.2.

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • President Reagen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it similar to buildings then we should be able to put a kingdom builder on them and we can't. You guys have to give a little bit too.

• Arya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Funny, I seem to recall getting attacked by more than one reaper spire that was under construction. So a hero, of which at most we have 3, is put out of commission for days to upgrade while the reaper towers, which we can have up to 5 of in addition to the 20? other structures that only function for defense, are allowed to continue to function? Doesn't seem quite right.

• KittyDragons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No, the hero is also a defense, you don't use defenses when there upgrading, I think it's fine the way it is.

• Baraka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, but you wouldn't have to spend diamonds on them to be able to use them and that's the main focus in the game now.

• Zerak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just like trading a troop. you can still use them while they are training

Feedback and Knowledge Base