I suggest you...

Make Troops for Low Level Players Too

cant you make up something more than just the next level? the lower to mid guys need something to keep them in this game too. I've been playing a little over a year and have yet to see something come out that isnt just for the top players. I'm at town center level 16 which is going on 2 months now and never see an update where everyone can use. Yes I understand keep the top players happy, but what about the rest of the players happy as well. Doing this will keep new players even more interested in playing. It's not all about the top players.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    phil mccrackin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminGFG Team (Admin, Greed for Glory) responded  · 

We already make content for Low Level players. Even Dragons and Stone Golems were brand new and only for top level players at one point.

Because you cannot use something the instant it is released, does not mean you don’t get to use it in the future. Work up to it and you’ll get to use all the units like Top Level players. Every content release is for all players regardless of if that can take advantage of it immediately.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Baraka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lmao all pb does is help lower players top players struggle to ug as it is lower players have quests specificly designed for them so shut it and keep your dumb ideas to yourself

• phil mccrackin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lol of course it won't...I'm not not even going to get into it with you. PerBlue is just making stronger troops that lower level players can't defend against even with walls and defenses, one gladiator, does 22% to my base

• Good word commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lower levels have all new troops. When you are lower level, dragons are new troops once you get there. I am missing the point of the op suggestion. Are you asking for a troop that's new without having to level up, and is simply handed to you as a freebie? I doubt that's going to happen.

• M T O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree phil...make us lower ones a BUNKERBUSTER since the top dogs got a lone wolf

im simply stating that they should come out with new troops and defenses for lower lvl tc bases instead of trying to make the next lvl all the time

lol so you are saying that only coming out with troops only top players can use is balanced? you are saying that defending reapers being able to kill off your troops alone is fair? you are saying that getting matched up in a war where all your one morale hits can 3 star you and you can't get even one star is fair? ok you have really totally changed my whole previous statement thank you

• Wizard Carson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello Jon,

I am quite far from being a top player but I have got quite a high lvl base with a lot of defenses maxed.

I am totally unagree with your post, the game is really hard for tc 20 players, defenses require huge quantity of gold and time for being upgraded. in addition with update 12 building time and gold needed for tcs 5-17 defenses have been significantly reduced.

when you will reach this lvl you will understand what I am doing.

IMHO the game balanced is very fine :-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base