I suggest you...

Get Rid of Diamond Spending Quest

Get rid of the quest where you have to spend diamonds not everyone can do this quest and it's unfair for those who can't buy the diamonds

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Princess Ash shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminGFG Team (Admin, Greed for Glory) responded  · 

This Kingdom Quest isn’t an attempt at being greedy any more than you stating you want more free and easier rewards. We understand that you want more free bonuses, but we must apologize as, since we are a company full of employees that require paychecks, we are unable to just give away everything for free.

This Diamond Quest is the main reason we can continue to afford to do Kingdom Quests. Without it, the other Kingdom Quests would not exist. We do not run this Quest to hurt anyone or make anyone feel like Quests do not apply to you.

Not every Quest is designed for every player and this one is no exception. There will be tons of other Quests that apply to players of all levels and play-styles. If you not a fan of this one, you should simply chalk it up as one that’s not meant for you.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • President Reagen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kinda sucks when 1 person with a fat wallet can win a quest over a full kingdom of 50 people. How do you say it after you nerfed our troops ( not in the spirit of the game ) it's a shame what the game is becoming.

• Arya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually end up spending less diamonds during these quests. It may just be coincidental but they always hit when I am out of resources or just or all my builders on stuff. The amount in diamonds is way too high to finish long build like that. And it takes so long to gather resources to start new builds anyway. And resources are way too expensive to buy with diamonds. I end up spending more diamond on resource rushes, wars that are evenly matched, quests that are possible for my kingdom to do well on. I'd rather just see a bonus or reward given with each diamond purchase, similar to quest rewards. Extra resources, baubles, keys, mercenaries.

• Noli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ridiculous. Per Blue, can you name me one other game or company that has a 'spend the most money to win' gameplay?

If you need Diamond Quests to fund Kingdom Quests then just get rid of them all altogether.

Quests should be fun and this extra fun should incentivise players to become VIP or buy more diamonds naturally. Asking players for diamonds directly has no skill or fun in it.

• dreamcrusher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

diamond quest is another reason not to play this game.when quest after guest favors only the big kingdoms and big players the rest of us know we are playing the wrong game....plz stop

• ThE PhEnOm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also be nice for the quests to be for all kds and players. Quests using the latest troop are only going to be for top kds to win...

• DruidAtHeart0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually, they said this game was for the $$$. Im a vet of their first game (Parrallel Kingdom (PK)) and they started this game and titans empire because PK wasn't drawing a lot of players and $$$. We at PK sadly get no updates anymore... hmmm wonder why its dying.

• Good word commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

next quest: get quest points for each motherload diamond package purchased in your kingdom.

• Noli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Silly, silly per blue...

Keep doing this and I will stop being VIP and buying diamond...

Measuring players' real life wealth is not a test of skill and most definitely not a game.

It's just pure exploitation.

• Good word commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, it really does make a sour impression for players. the urge to not participate in the quest is so strong that it bleeds over into an urge not to participate in playing GFG. it's not really logical to think like that, but it happens.

Feedback and Knowledge Base