(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    GOD OF GAMING shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminGFG Team (Admin, Greed for Glory) responded  · 

Diamonds are intended to be a rare, highly-desirable resource. They are balanced in a way to keep the game challenging and create an intentional rate of progression. Because of this, we will only be adding more free Diamonds to features in extreme cases where we feel it is necessary. Thank you for your suggestion!

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • XxGAMERLEGENDZxX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes they are meant to be rare and challenging to get but getting a diamond mine or such that's gives you say 1-2 diamonds a day isn't a game changer that's big you would have to save for years for them to be even useful with how expensive stuff is

• The Pale Horseman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If they did do this, which they won't, they would either make it give very... very little amount of diamonds, or make everything cost more diamonds, either way it will end up diminishing the value of diamonds.. but like I said, they would never do it in the first place.

• Dapa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what a stupid idea posted by what i assume is a stupid person

• Armando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it should take like one day to produce 100 daimonds and it should cost 1,000,000 gold

• Angela Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we would still buy it even if u couldn't get more then 1/24h for first lvl, and +1/lvl after....

• Noli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right Failed Flash, cos you know, diamonds is how the developers make money right? Like, as in, real life money to pay for their mortgages and feed their children. But hey, Failed Flash wants even more diamonds for free so let's listen to him!

• Arya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe have a diamond mine to collect the vip diamonds each day. Everyone can build the actual mine, but it would only work for vips. And built with iron or gold.

I'm not sure if it could be tracked for each player, but add an extra 1% or so each consecutive month vip is active, with a cap of 10 or 12% or so.

• ArkAngel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a diamond mine would be nice, but it can't be upgraded and i would say 5 diamonds a day would be nice, if not, clearing out all obstacles should yield as least two diamonds every time instead of clearing obstacles and got no diamonds

• Miss Fortune commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the developers need to make money if you want them to keep it here for you to play. diamonds are how they do this. it's not gonna happen. ever. and shouldn't. would it be cool? sure. maybe if they made a version of the game that you buy and install.

• anator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

diamond mine would be nice but it shouldnt be more than say, 30-50 a day to non-vips because really any more would be overpowering

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base