I suggest you...

Scarecrow Traps Are Now Useless

I've invested a ton of time and resources on scarecrows to build a good defense.

Now they are useless verses mages and reapers..I have to upgrade my TC twice just to compete. That's screwed up.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    bob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminGFG Team (Admin, Greed for Glory) responded  · 

Scarecrow Traps still play an important part in defending against Monster type Troops. In Update 13.1, we improved how Scarecrow Traps worked as well as lowered the amount of Trap space they take to compensate for their decrease in power.

We are currently happy with where Scarecrow Traps are at and will not be making additional changes to these Traps without letting the current iteration get enough trials.

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Monarch Mimi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why do you keep changing what isn't broke and don't fix what is!! I put a lot I to my traps and now they are useless..I'm so disappointed in this game and its not fun anymore..put traps back the way they were !!!

• Duke Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, the Sacred Flame trap (aka mage trap) needs to be available to everyone that can make mage troops not just tc21's. Now anyone with a purely mage army walks straight through my town because there is nothing to stop them. Why is the mage trap not available to lower tc's?

• Miss Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put crows back as they were! ANOTHER update that helps tc21 and nobody else. Crows were so expensive and now all that for nothing :_(

• ThE PhEnOm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Crows now completely useless and plus the new trap is way to powerful. So us lower ones lose a trap but the stronger bases gain as usual...

• bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have no traps to stop mages except flying, until I level my TC...and I just barely leveled to 20

Apparently the do but since they trigger on martyrs and only work once they are easily defeated.

Also they only work on one reaper and only hold them 2 seconds

• YET ANOTHER KHALEESI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agreed.the last update killed the game for all low levels.im a maxed tc17 but i can no longer compete.with crows useless im left with only oil vines and spikes to defend my village.none of which do any good against mages and reapers

Also allow us to research traps at the trap shop or allow us to research a trap or a troop at the same time

How about buffing flares for those of us that haven't gotten harpoons yet?

Seems OK but only affects air

The net trap is hilarious. I attacked someone with a dragon. The trap dragged it down for a second then back up...it did that for about 10 seconds. Each time my dragon flew up it would attack their gold then sink back down..up and down. Up and down..

I tore down all mine and put up flares and spikes but I doubt the flares will do much to reapers. Hopefully the runes hit the spike but if the are high lvl they wont die

• omid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree. i spent a lot to max them , today a tc 16 guy 1 starred me with 2 runs and 1 captain using captains ability while he just got 27% of my village almost cost us the war... thats just sad im a tc 20 btw.

Feedback and Knowledge Base