I suggest you...

Let Us Beta Test Updates

i know a while back before an update came out certain players could beta test the update for issues. i used to be one of these players. i know it helped with updates and was a fun way to learn the game. and in light of recent events i believe is still a good idea. players would play the beta try and find problems. it woupd be like the good old times where u were given 100k diamonds every time you reloaded the game. with this we could have avoided wolves being so strong ai problems with runes vamps ect. its all for the good of the game please think about it perblue.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Baraka shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminGFG Team (Admin, Greed for Glory) responded  · 

We have experimented with player beta testing in the past and found it to be a more costly process than a helpful one. Players generally do not stay on task to the extent that we need them to and a beta environment can never replicate the live server’s crossroads, Kingdoms, or matchmaking.

While we sincerely appreciate your interest in helping make the game better, it is unlikely we will be experimenting with player beta testing again in the near future.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base